Satellite radio update: I ordered a new Sirius Radio online through Amazon about two and half weeks ago. I just received an email informing me that the radio has been sent back to Amazon because it sat in the Ketchikan post office for too long. See, we’ve had total crap for weather for the last three weeks so we’ve only had one or two mail planes, so, while mail can easily get to Ketchikan it can be very difficult to get it to the island. Which for record, is EXACTLY why I wanted to take care of this while I was home…so I wouldn’t have to depend on the postal service. While in ANC this weekend, I’m going to attempt to return my old XM radio. So help me God, if I have any issues…….there will be hell to pay. I’m ready to put this saga behind me. Wish me luck.
New mailing address:
PO BOX 19298
Thorne Bay, AK 99919
LOVES
No comments:
Post a Comment