Thursday, July 14, 2011

Kickin' It



What have I been doing for the last week? Other than riding bikes, kicking ass and taking names? Well, I've also been practicing yoga, reading books, hiking with my nephew and hanging out in Wasilla. I'm headed to Talkeetna this weekend and Homer next week and then I'm outa of Anchorage and hopefully headed south in time for South East Alaska State Fair, provided I can find a ride.

3 comments:

  1. Rough life man. I just made "Moving Day Dinner" which is your kitchen leftovers plus the huge box I just inherited of another friend's fridge/pantry leftovers. I got rice noodles coming out my ears, dog

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: do you need more coffee before you split Anchorage?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jana, hey Girl, whats up Girllllll? Moving Day Dinner sounds amazing. I'm so glad you were able to use some of those ingredients.

    Coffee, I'm still set right now but I will def. need some by the time I reach Coffman Cove in about two weeks. You are such a little doll, I will keep you posted. Peace Girl

    ReplyDelete