My apologies for the lack of blogging. I haven't had any access to the Internet for over a week, which is pretty weak if you ask me (get it?). I have done a lot of cool stuff though. For a quick review, I was in bike relay two weekends ago. We raced from Haines Junction to Haines. It's about 150 miles. We had an 8-person relay. We came in third but were pretty disappointed because we were, after all, the only bike shop to have a team. Whatever, I got to go to Haines for the weekend. And it was summer solstice so there was a huge party. Good times.
Last weekend, I did some Mountain Biking, and didn't mess up me face. It was great fun. I also went on a awesome hike last weekend which is where the photo came from. The road that you see in the photo is actually the road I bike down everyday for work. Pretty cool, eh?
Yesterday was America's birthday. There was huge parade, egg toss, three legged race, tug of war. It was all very festive. I had a great time.
That all for me right now. I'm thinking about cancelling my cell phone, which will make getting a hold of me even harder. If I do decide to do this, I let everyone know the house phone of the place where I'm staying, provided nobody abuses it (mom).
I'm going to try to post new photos soon.
Peace, Emily
No comments:
Post a Comment