Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Niagara, again....

I'm already half-way through my third trip. So far it has been pretty fun and very wet. I'm just about ready to be done with tour leading for the season. I'm kind of a fair weather camper and it is getting way to cold.

Boston was awesome though. We ate at this cool Italian place. Next week when I'm back there, I'm going to rally my troops to go out to a nice seafood dinner in Boston. I haven't ate seafood since I left the PNW last July. Tomorrow, we are off to DC, where I'm going to try to meet up with my friend, Travis.

Anyways, I'm still having a blast but ready to come home. I'm going to try to spend a week or two in Key West before I come home for the winter.

Hope everybody is doing well. Keep it Real

No comments:

Post a Comment