Thursday, September 20, 2007

DC....

....Again! I think that I'm just about a professional DC tour guide by now. Last week I led my first DC tour with no wrong turns, a huge victory in my field. I have a feeling tonite's tour will go just as well.

I'm just about done with my second Freedom Trail and very excited about wrapping up for the season. My last day with Trek will be September 26. From Jersey I'm going to Key West, where I spend one week partying with my friend, Melinda, a fellow tour guide. This girl totally knows how to party so I'm pretty excited. After Key West I'm headed home, and couldn't be more excited. I've definitely had enough of the East Coast for awhile.

If you're wondering why I haven't posted any pictures lately it's because there is absolutely nothing cool over here to photograph, with the exception of Boston, but both times I was there I forgot my camera. The only thing really exciting about my last trip is that I have five Aussies who love to party. I've never seen anybody be so excited about finding Milwaukees Best Ice before, furthermore, I'ver never seen anybody drink as much ice beer as these guys. Every night so far we have had a fire and they keep threatening to burn my trailer or a picnic table if we run out of wood. Luckily it hasn't come down to that yet. Other than that this last trip has been rather boring for me.

Excited about seeing everyone back home soon! Peace

1 comment:

  1. I can't freaking believe I forgot to take a picture of you when I saw you in Boston. I suck! Anyways it was great to see you and it would rock if you can come back next year. If you do make it out here I'll show you the better parts to the north that are full pretty stuff (my grammar is stupid today). If not I'm sure I'll visit out there someday!

    By the way I saw 2 crates of caramel apples yesterday. If you laid then side by side it would have been enough to recreate one of those bed-of-nail scenes only with caramel apple sticks!

    ReplyDelete