GD! I have been busy. And completely tired! I am so excited that tomorrow is the last day of first trip. This trip has taught me a lot about myself and about being a leader. This job can be extremely stressful and intensely rewarding at the same time. I feel completely emotionally and physically drained, but there is no time to rest. I leave for my second trip on Friday. Next, I'm doing an "Best of the East" or "Beast" in trek lingo. Highlights include: New York, DC, Chicago, and Nashville. There is not as much hiking as I would like, but I'll take it.
Tomorrow, I drive to New Jersey and drop of my peeps. I have lots of paper work and preparation to do, but before anything else, I'm meeting up with friend Brian for some first trip cocktails.
One more thing... I love New Orleans. I would consider moving here if the weather didn't suck.
PIC: this is my group acting sad because I got them up at 5 in the morning to watch the sunrise. Best thing about my group: they weren't impressed with the Grand Canyon. I can't blame them, it's not like it one of the seven wonders of the world, or wait, YES IT IS.
post post post. posty posty posty. post post war. I win I win I win.
ReplyDeleteEbs - I've always wanted to see New Orleans. Did you see any good blues down there? that would have been THA shit.
oh yah, Ebs. So last week I had this guy call me from an employment agency. He was like "oh yah, we have this great job for you." It was for a paper shredding company, as an office bitch for less money than I hope to make.
ReplyDeleteNeedless to say - I took the job. Just joking.
Hey Ebs - I want to win the post war!
ReplyDelete