Are you going to cross to Canada for Niagara Falls or stay stateside? Thats kickass. I've always wanted to see those falls. Are you going to take your group down in wheelbarrows?
Like, anything you say involving finger sounds not appetizing...
"Smell my finger...." "What's on your finger?" "My finger was caught in the door and my other finger was in the peanut butter." "So then one finger said to the other finger..."
yah - I think its kinda like the words moist and panties. Just gross.
Are you going to cross to Canada for Niagara Falls or stay stateside? Thats kickass. I've always wanted to see those falls. Are you going to take your group down in wheelbarrows?
ReplyDeleteFinger lakes......that sounds dirty.
ReplyDeleteActually, Finger is just kinda a gross word.
ReplyDeleteLike, anything you say involving finger sounds not appetizing...
ReplyDelete"Smell my finger...."
"What's on your finger?"
"My finger was caught in the door and my other finger was in the peanut butter."
"So then one finger said to the other finger..."
yah - I think its kinda like the words moist and panties. Just gross.