Tuesday, August 21, 2012

This just in......

Yeah, those are bug bites. So happy to be living inside again.
I arrived in Thorne Bay on Sunday night and went to school yesterday afternoon to check-in and learned that I will officially be teaching FULL-TIME this year. Yes, my contract has been extended. On the roster? US History, Geography, Middle School Social Studies, Middle School Study Skills, Entrepreneurship (what a joke), MS Health/PE and 3-5th Grade Health/PE. I'm really excited, but have to admit that it kind of caught me off guard. In some ways I was looking forward to just teaching part-time. I know this is a lot better for me in the long run.

1 comment:

  1. Ebs - it has been a long time since I posted on your blog, but I just love love love it. This is a great start to your second year. Please don't ever start blogging ever - no pressure.

    I love how you only have boys this year and that they all spent the summer hunting an fishing. Actually sounds pretty healthy really?

    ReplyDelete