Never a dull moment at The Enterprise...This phrase goes way back to California a couple of years ago with two of my home girls, I’m not going to tell you the story, but just trust that it’s a funny one and that it sums up exactly what I’m experiencing right now.
Wow, I haven’t blogged in a long time, it’s certainly NOT because I haven’t had the time OR a lack of things to write about. If you’re looking for an excuse, I guess it would be that I spend so much time at school and on the computer that the absolute last thing I want to do most days is sit down to a computer (at school no less). All of this is completely irrelevant. I’m blogging now, get over it.
What has been going on?? Well for the last week and half the entire ஹோவர்ட் வலேண்டினே ஸ்கூல் has been preparing for the Naukaiti 2011 Health Fair. We did a project on….(drum roll please)……..YOGA. Yeah, you just read that. I am glowing with pride ரைட்now. My kids rocked the house with a “Yoga Station” including information on the Yogi diet, breathing exercises, sun salutations, and Savasana (final relaxation). We took second place at the fair. My kids were so awesome, if there is anything cuter than a first grader leading a breathing exercise or a sixth grader leading an asana practice, I have yet to see it.

I love that poster! So creative! the yogis making the letters in "YOGA," the fact that the pyramid does not even have a sections for "Sweets" (which it did for me growing up...major problem, because I could always justify treats as "oh well, its in the food pyramid!"). I believe there are actually two "fruits, vegetables section." nice work ebs....I loved the pictures, "smell a rose, close my eyes." You must have been so proud!
ReplyDelete