Sunday, September 11, 2011

"Man, you're really loved."

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

THANK YOU to everyone who has made a point of contacting me here in Alaska, whether it's an email, postcard, FB post or in some extra ordinary instances, a CARE PACKAGE. Notably my Mother, Jana MF Howard, Ginger Mansfield, Megan Zaback and Robert McCormick. It's with the help of these rock stars that I've maintained a healthy supply of coffee, chocolate, spices, dried goods, incense and gloves. After I opened my last package from (The) Jana, the other teacher was like, "Wow, you're really loved." And then I smiled.

I know that I'm like impossible to get a hold of but I truly appreciate everyone for trying. Please know that I miss you all and think of you often and want updates on everyone.

POWER TO THE PEACEFUL in Southeast Alaska and EVERYWHERE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment