Hey Friends! If you're wondering why I haven't posted anything on this blog in some time, the answer is simple: I've been planning lessons and teaching! This makes a lot of sense when you think about it, as I'm going to school to be a teacher. More on that later.
So Jana Howard gets the prize for sending me my first care package. COFFEE!! And just in the nick of time, it was getting bad. Then, the very next day, Mom sent me coffee and SPICES. Needless to say, I haven't slept since then, which is just fine because I have lots of work to do! I'll be done with summer school in two weeks. Yay!
Tomorrow is summer solstice and let me tell you that I am more excited than EVER. Not for the usual reasons (partying, body paint, festivals, body paint) but because the sun is driving me bonkers!! Not something that I am proud to admit, but it's true. I'm going to try to get in some trouble tomorrow night if my work load allows. Pictures to follow, I'm sure. If not, rest assured people, I'll be done with school soon enough and the real Emily will return. Stay posted.
Thanks again Mom and Jana!!
So Jana Howard gets the prize for sending me my first care package. COFFEE!! And just in the nick of time, it was getting bad. Then, the very next day, Mom sent me coffee and SPICES. Needless to say, I haven't slept since then, which is just fine because I have lots of work to do! I'll be done with summer school in two weeks. Yay!
Tomorrow is summer solstice and let me tell you that I am more excited than EVER. Not for the usual reasons (partying, body paint, festivals, body paint) but because the sun is driving me bonkers!! Not something that I am proud to admit, but it's true. I'm going to try to get in some trouble tomorrow night if my work load allows. Pictures to follow, I'm sure. If not, rest assured people, I'll be done with school soon enough and the real Emily will return. Stay posted.
Thanks again Mom and Jana!!
YAY ebs! Days are getting shorter for you! Pretty soon you will have no problem making it into a sound snooze by midnight!
ReplyDeletelol...I like this post. Although I am ashamed to say it's the only one I've had time to read!!! I'm actually very behind on my own blog. I work way too much. This morning, I worked.
ReplyDeleteI haven't been to Valhalla in FOREVER. It's not open at 4:50 in the morning when I am passing by on my way to work. I always think of you Emily when I drive by the Pearl St Exit. I hope you are having too much fun up there!!!