...I didn't even know this was possible. So I ride a bike all day, sometimes up to ten or twelve hours a day and pretty much all of that time I'm outside and it's been like really nice up here for about a week. My PNW roots are really shinning through. I'm crispy. I don't even know what to do because it's not like I can just stay out of the sun...it's kind of my job. With that said, getting paid to be outdoors all day is awesome (with the exception of the sunburn). This photo was taken three days ago and believe me it even worse now. The cool part about the goggle tan is that everybody thinks that I'm an awesome skier, I'll put that on my resume too!
PIC: part of the red is from the wind in addition to the sun. And YES I've been wearing sunblock.
No comments:
Post a Comment