Wednesday, May 7, 2008

all is good on the hippie front



So yesterday was cinco de mayo, so of course everyone felt obligated to drink copious amounts of tequila. Never have I been so glad to be a woman. Two of my co-worker/house mates decided that at the end of the night it would be fun to give each other black eyes. I'm grateful that for the most part women don't feel compelled to do this. The best part about it is that these two guys are so proud of their black eyes that they have resolved to give each other black eyes on the fifth of every month for the summer. Although being the only lady in the Sockeye House has been fun, I'm looking forward to the other female guides showing up.

I have lots more to blog about like how cool the people are in Skagway, how ridiculously dangerous my job is, the hike I went on, etc etc but I have very little time. In the meantime, please enjoy this photo I took today.


More blogging and photos to follow......

No comments:

Post a Comment