Thursday, September 6, 2007
Back to Back "Freedom Trails"
I think I only have two trip left in this season. I'm doing two, one-week trips, called the Freedom Trail. The trip itself leaves from NJ, goes to Boston and ends in DC. I'm not totally excited because I'm pretty much over doing city tours of the East Coast but there are two redeeming qualities about doing these trips. One, I can see my good friend Moe in Boston. Two, I can see another friend, Travis, who works at a cool coffee bar, in DC. In addition, it's good to get my time on the East Coast out of the way, so in case I come back next year, I won't have to spend the entire summer out here because if I did, it would be BORING, as Michelle would say. Check out the Freedom Trail at http://www.trekamerica.com/tours/ft.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Too bad you didnt get a bigger variety of tours- oh well you'll be bnack on the West coast (best coast) soon! Ebz- You also need to plan your Vegas trip with us! We are going for the wedding - I am sure you can find some $$
ReplyDeleteMaybe Andy and Drea will let you stay in their room with them!! hahahha errrr uhhhhh maybe not!
ReplyDeleteI looked at your Freedom Trail tour and it goes to "Bear Country". That sounds interesting, but I think they are just posers. I can't believe that bear country would have nearly as many bears as glacier. I've been told that the Berkshires have some good hiking. I've only been there a few times because it takes me about the same amount of time to get there as it does to get to NH or VT, both of which have better mountains. I could find some trails for you in the Berkshires if you want. When you get to Boston taking your group on the freedom trail would be an appropriately named tour for your trip. It's a walking tour that you follow a line painted on the sidewalk and reference a map that takes you by many of the highlights in Boston.
ReplyDeleteI can hardly wait to see you!!! Peace!