I had safe travels yesterday on my way to L.A. Mom and Richard got me to the airport three hours early. It only took three minutes to check my bags and five minutes to go through security. Apparently the NSA is not on my to my terrorists ways yet. And I can say that because I'm not taking a plane any time soon (catch me if you can). Anyways, Peter and Alenka picked me up and fed me a beautiful dinner. After dinner we went to a bar called the Edison where they can make a stiff drink and then we went dancing at some club that I forgot the name of. It was kind of weird because everyone was dressed like they just stepped out of the 80's but they were dancing to modern music. Alenka definitely knows how to shake it. Today my only goal is to drink coffee and read the newspaper. I'll let everyone know how that goes. I'm going to try to upload some picture soon because I promised some people I would make them famous on my blog. Stay tuned!
NEW PICS: Me and Peter reading the newspaper at Alenka and Peter's apartment in L.A.
No comments:
Post a Comment