Monday, July 16, 2007

Lake Powell, Utah


I spent the whole day swimming in Lake Powell. The water temperature was perfect! Tonight I'm staying at Easton's Ranch in Utah. As tour leaders we received a free steak dinner, free horse rides, and FREE Internet access. Tomorrow, we are off to Monument Valley in Arizona. PIC: Horseshoe Bend, UT

4 comments:

  1. Hey Ebs, just thought I'd say hello again. I have to compete with Glacial wanderer with blog comments (glacial wanderer - i've been slacking, but its ON!)

    anyways, just fyi tacoma is fuh real. no for certain jobs yet, still waiting on TCC.

    You are having such a crazy time! Can't wait for New Zealand Beeotch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marian, way to stick
    it to glacialwanderer. That guys a real piece of work if you know what I mean, and I think you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ebs - just wanted to let Marian and Glacial Wanderer know I will be in on the competition as well! So watch out!

    EBZ- the fam is going to Couer d'Alene this weekend to visit Aunt Gail! Fun times, wish you were here! Anyways - wnated to keep you updated on your fam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ebs, looks like you are having a great time from the pics that are up. Chris & I will be taking our kids to all the places you have visited so far (except LA) in the future. Mazie girl says "Hi." Will try to write again soon.

    ReplyDelete