Monday, July 30, 2007

I guess California will give a Commercial Driver's License to anybody!


This girl has one! And yes I finally have "the Internet" on my computer so I can post pictures. I've acutally already started, so check it!

I'll be posting pictures from my trip so far and continue to update my blog whenever I have Internet access and time. PIC: me on the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, CA

5 comments:

  1. I will be forwarding this Morgan and Laynette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ebz- check out my pic on my profile - it makes me miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya, you made it Vegas. Great pictures, keep them coming. MORE PICTURES!!!

    Who is this person with the see through bum covers?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, am I understanding this correctly? Do you have three pics up? I just wanted to make sure I had this right. I keep looking for a big album. Why is blogging so difficult for me? if they ask me at a job interview, I'm totally going to lie. "Um....YES. I absolutely am familiar with/am the master of blogging."

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is no big album, but that's a great idea. Emily I want a bunch more pictures, STAT!

    ReplyDelete